24cm crepe/griddle panSOLID3 $149.95
A solid flat pan, 4mm thick for even heat distribution. Perfect for crepes, pancakes, eggs, meats, vegetables, making toasted sandwiches etc. Great for use in the oven also.
L 46cm, Diam 24cm, H at handle 5.5cm H of bowl 1.3cm, 1.6kg
Solidteknics AUS-ION™ wrought iron (formed low-carbon steel) pans are just like cast iron, but super lightweight (half the weight of cast-iron pans) and naturally non-stick, making them amazing to cook with!
These are Australian made, non-toxic, sustainable, and multi-century durable pans.
- Australian made: the only production cookware made in Australia (everything else is imported)
- Nontoxic: Seasoned iron is the only known non-toxic and forever-renewable nonstick. All other nonsticks are made with toxic and/or disposable synthetic coatings.
- Sustainable: Life-time warranty against manufacturing defaults, so they won’t end up in landfill. See more here about warranty here: http://www.solidteknics.com/warranty/
- Super durable: As they are made from one piece of single sheet steel
- Suitable for use on all cooktops (including induction)
- Free shipping throughout AU/NZ
We recommend that you follow the seasoning instructions to ensure your pans have a long life! Learn all about it here: http://www.solidteknics.com/ironcare