Recycled cotton socksNICO3
Three-pack, classic, quarter socks with a medium ribbed finish in one size (women’s fit) – made by NICO.
- 100% recycled cotton, made from textile waste! The innovative process saves on water and drastically reduces CO2 emissions in comparison to conventional cotton.
- A great every-day sock.
- 54% Recycled Cotton 42% Polyester 2% Nylon 2% Spandex.
- Cold machine wash, hang to dry
- The factory is a signatories to The Bangladesh Fire and Building Safety Accordand are compliant with BSCI and certified with WRAP.
- Free shipping throughout AU/NZ.
*NICO believes in supporting ethical fashion, ensuring fair labour and wages at all stages of their production process. They are accredited with Ethical Clothing Australia.