Our returns policy
Need to Send Something Back?
We want you to love your purchase as much as we do! If for any reason you don’t - we will gladly accept returns within 14 days for any purchases that meet the criteria of our Returns Policy.
- Get in touch requesting a Return Authorisation Number (RA) by clicking here or emailing email@example.com. Outline the details of the item you would like to return and let us know if you would prefer a refund or store credit.
- Once you’ve received your RA, place your item in its original packaging, or a suitable equivalent.
Send your parcel to:
Grown & Gathered - Returned Item
9 Macquarie Drive
Grown & Gathered cannot be held responsible for any returns that go missing in transit. As such, we suggest using a trackable postal service.
We will do all we can to process your return in a timely manner, though please allow up to five working days for us to do so.
Please note: If you are returning a sale item, please follow procedure above but note that we can only provide an exchange for store credit.
- All requests are to be made within 14 days of placing your order.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, that is unused, or they may not be accepted.
- All items must be sent directly to the above address, as we can only process refunds at our warehouse.
- Refunds will be credited to your original method of purchase.
- Should an item be damaged or incorrect, we will provide a full refund, as well as cover the return postage costs.
Thanks! M&L xx