Hand-thrown 3L ceramic fermenting crockCROCK1
Beautiful hand-thrown ceramic fermenting crocks by master ceramicist and genuine sweetheart Zsolt Faludi of Tasmania.
We are so proud to bring to you these incredibly beautiful and bespoke fermenting crocks thrown just for us by Zsolt Faludi.
We think they're the perfect size—at around 3L—for a batch of sauerkraut, kimchi or dill pickles and their classic water seal design and ceramic weights mean your fermented veggies will be perfect and mould-free every time. This is a lifetime, multi-generational object with both beauty and purpose. We swear by using the correct tool for the job and this is one kitchen essential that no wholefood kitchen should be without.
- Hand-thrown in Tasmania by renowned Tasmanian ceramicist Zsolt Faludi.
- About 3L capacity (not exact due to being individually hand-thrown).
- Every crock is completely unique and carries the potter's mark.
- Includes ceramic weights to keep all your fermenting veggies submerged, the key to fermentation success.
- Water seal design to keep bad bacteria out of your ferment = safe results every time (keep the water seal topped up during fermentation).
Ships worldwide. Free shipping as always throughout AUS/NZ.