100% recycled backpack - 'Re-Kanken: Fjallraven' - SunflowerFALLRAVEN1
Special edition Fjällräven 'Re-Kånken' backpacks, each made entirely from 11 recycled plastic bottles.
Fabric is dyed with SpinDye technology (radically reducing the amount of water, energy and chemicals used) + is fluorocarbon-free.
Ready to carry life’s essentials—and far into the future: to be recycled again.
- INSIDE: Large main compartment with zippered opening. ID label inside.
- POCKETS: Two on the side + a front pocket + an inside back pocket with removable pad to stop backpack contents rubbing into your back!
- HANDLES: on the top + flexible, adjustable should straps.
- Material: Polyester, made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Height: 37cm
- Width: 27cm
- Depth: 13cm
- Volume: 16L
- Free shipping throughout AU/NZ.
Care instructions: These backpacks are built to last + additionally Fjällräven offers a limited care service. For full care instructions please see here.
Made by in Sweden by Fjällräven, an outdoor company committed to making nature more accessible. In true Swedish style, they focus on simplicity and practicality, and have the utmost respect for the environment—especially with this special edition recycled range.